
After the rain slowed down, we ventured out to play and to feed the ducks. Lots of people had the same idea that day. The ground was just covered with uneaten pieces of bread and the ducks weren't even interested in what we had to offer. Still, they were fun to watch.
Isaac and Liam rode the tricycle around Granny's cul-de-sac one day. Happy 24th of July!
Spencer and Noah each took a turn mowing Grandpa's lawn. He's a better-paying employer than I am! It was Noah's first time and he was nervous but he did a super job.
One afternoon Granny was spinning Grant and Luke in a chair and their grins were so darn cute I couldn't resist this photo. We don't get to see them very often, only when they visit from Brazil, so I just eat up every minute we spend with them.





No comments:
Post a Comment