One of the favorite activities we do with Grandpa Tom is visiting the fish farm in Ogden. The setting is absolutely gorgeous and the boys have so much fun feeding (and trying to catch) the fish. We arrived at nearly dusk and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
Jacob and Noah decided they were going to catch a fish by hand. After all, you can just reach out and touch them, right? It was much harder than it looked. I was amazed at the supreme patience they both exhibited as they tried again and again to catch just one fish!
It was so sweet to be there with Joe's little boys. Luke was just learning to walk and he was going all over the place. Grant wanted to be right in the action of what the bigger boys were doing.
And...finally! I can't believe I captured this on film! Noah actually caught a fish but it quickly wriggled away. But we have proof. That's what matters. What a wonderful evening.





No comments:
Post a Comment