Thursday, March 17, 2011

Five Years Old

Isaac turned five years old!
He wanted a "Chef" birthday party...
As the kids were arriving, they each used crayons and stickers to make their own chef hat.


We played a couple of fun games: a kitchen-utensil-musical-chairs-type game, and this:



the grocery relay!



I laughed myself silly watching the little boys try to put those oven mitts on!



I had spent much of the morning figuring out my new sewing machine so I could make these cute aprons to go with the hats:



Everyone made their own pizza and breadsticks (thanks to Trader Joe's pizza dough).



And then it was time to open presents. Isaac's favorites were the hot wheels and the giant soccer ball!



The little chefs also frosted and decorated their own cupcakes with everything from mini chocolate chips, to gummy bears and sprinkles.





Time to blow out the candles. Big breath in...



And out! What did you wish for?



No comments:

Post a Comment