Sunday, October 28, 2012

Twenty Years

Jeremy and I celebrated our "20" year anniversary on August 14th. This is what twenty years looks like:




I went through all of our photos and had pictures (of the two of us) printed at Sam's Club. It was so fun to hang them on the walls of the kitchen to surprise him when he came home. The kids had an even better reaction, though. They looked and looked and finally said, "Dad still looks the same, but Mom looks way different." Huh? We left them up for about a month and enjoyed the memories.


When we were on our honeymoon, we ate at the Seattle Space Needle restaurant, which spins around so you get a panoramic view of the city. For our anniversary, Jeremy found a restaurant in Phoenix which also rotates to give a 360 degree view. He surprised me with a yummy dinner there. We even got to watch a haboob come through! Amazing. Happy Anniversary, honey. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment