Wednesday, November 10, 2010

First Priesthood Session



We have a fun tradition in our family. When one of our boys turns twelve years old and receives the Priesthood, we make sure they are able to attend their first General Conference Priesthood Session in Salt Lake City at the Conference Center. Even though I get a little bit jealous staying home, I know what a special experience they get to have with their dad. It was Noah's turn this year. We cut it kind of close, but were able to wrangle enough tickets for Dad, Noah, and both Grandpas to attend together. They sure lucked out by getting to sit in the section reserved for General Authorities' families! Noah even got to meet Elder Russell M. Nelson; what a treat! I am so proud of my handsome boy and love my sweet husband for taking the time to make this Conference tradition happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment