Sunday, November 14, 2010

Canyon Motel

After touring Bearizona, we checked into our "room" at the Canyon Motel.

The owners have turned old railcars into motel rooms and we chose the "haunted caboose."

We laughed and laughed at the sign above the queen bed (it is an old railroading term that is explained in detail)!

It was a gorgeous evening in Williams.

The kids played football and then went on the swings while Spencer took a bunch of neat photos.

And I got a cute one of him!

It was fun to cook our own food and not have to eat out too much on this trip (at least for me...notice Jeremy is the one doing the grilling!).

The motel has a giant gas campfire and we had fun making s'mores.

After I took this picture of Spencer by the campfire, I said, "Oh no. There was smoke between us when I took the picture." Spencer said, "That's OK. It will just look like I'm smokin' hot!"

Sweet Jacob. Notice he's not smiling with his teeth lately. He has become self-conscious about his silver teeth. Maybe he'll lay off the candy.

The next morning we ate breakfast out on the deck and were ready for our next adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment