
Well, after a couple of re-do's on Spencer's Eagle paperwork, we got the call and were scheduled for a Board of Review. I made sure Spencer's uniform was inspection-ready and that he had his hair cut.

As we prepared, Spencer said he was fine but I was a nervous wreck. Neither of us had ever seen how this is done and didn't quite know what to expect. (Isn't he handsome?)

All the way to the Board, Jeremy and I were firing questions at Spencer to prepare him to be able to talk about his project, his Scouting experience, and his goals in life. But there was no need to worry; Spencer's interviewers were crazy about him from the start.

While he was in the (LONG) interview, my stomach was in knots. Jeremy tried to keep my mind off of it, but I couldn't sit still and just paced the halls. When he came out, Spencer was so happy with how the interview went, and ecstatic to be finished and approved for his Eagle. What an accomplishment! Way to go, son!
No comments:
Post a Comment