Spencer has wanted a drum set forEVER, so a few weeks before his birthday I started watching Craigslist. Every set within our budget was either gone before I called or in crappy condition and we were getting discouraged. On the morning of his birthday we called on a set as a last-ditch effort. The guy selling it said he was on his way to the pawn shop with it and was just a mile from our house. We hurried and jumped in the car and met him. It's a beautiful set with upgraded cymbals, extra pieces, and a great sound. And to think we bought it out of the back of a truck in the Target parking lot. I'm the best mom ever. (A special thanks to Nana and Papa, Granny and Grandpa for helping make it happen!)Sunday, September 19, 2010
The Best Mom Ever
Spencer has wanted a drum set forEVER, so a few weeks before his birthday I started watching Craigslist. Every set within our budget was either gone before I called or in crappy condition and we were getting discouraged. On the morning of his birthday we called on a set as a last-ditch effort. The guy selling it said he was on his way to the pawn shop with it and was just a mile from our house. We hurried and jumped in the car and met him. It's a beautiful set with upgraded cymbals, extra pieces, and a great sound. And to think we bought it out of the back of a truck in the Target parking lot. I'm the best mom ever. (A special thanks to Nana and Papa, Granny and Grandpa for helping make it happen!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment