Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year!

We celebrated New Year's with our customary cheese fondue dinner with chocolate fondue later for dessert! Oh, yummy! The boys had requested a shrimp ring and BBQ little smokies as well. We ate until we just couldn't any more.

Spencer went to a youth dance so he missed the banging of the pots and pans this year. I still remember when he was two years old and I had to work early on New Year's Day. I woke with a start when I heard Jeremy and Spencer banging pans together in the kitchen, and a tradition was started!


Isaac wouldn't go to sleep until we promised (repeatedly!) that we could do "New Year's" when we woke up, too.


Fireworks in the street always make me nervous but Jeremy loves entertaining the boys with his pyrotechnics. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment