We had a quiet stay-at-home evening last night. We ate our traditional fondue dinner and a shrimp ring, chips and guacamole, and Martinelli's. Movies were next: Chronicles of Narnia (Prince Caspian) and Young @ Heart (a documentary about a chorus whose average age is 83 and who sing James Brown and Coldplay songs...so cute!). Jacob was the first one who drifted off, but we woke him up for fireworks at midnight. Isaac almost made it to the new year (11:40) and was out cold for all the celebrating. This picture is Noah spraying silly string. I went to take a picture of him and he turned and sprayed right at me and the camera. Really turned out to be an awesome picture, though! Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Isaac...you almost made it buddy! I was amazed that Cameron and Kaitlyn stayed awake until midnight.
ReplyDeleteI've heard about the Young @ Heart choir but I didn't know there was a documentary about them. I'll have to look for it.
Happy New Year!