I have heard tales of super-crazy homework assignments, but at Franklin we are so "back-to-basics" that we never have parent-insanity-inducing projects. However, Noah's fifth-grade class has just finished up their Famous American reports. As part of their grade, they were asked to do an oral report with some sort of illustration, like a costume, poster or diorama. Guess what Noah thought would be fun? Luckily, I did last year's Science Fair experiment with Spencer, so Jeremy got to help Noah this time. They did a great job and all I had to do was buy the modeling clay at Michael's. Turned out great. "Give me liberty or give me death." Way to go, Noah! (As a side note, Noah was so tired from staying up late that he forgot to change out of his pajama shirt and wore it to school. No one noticed, including Noah, but we had a good chuckle when I picked him up after school. He's so cute!)
Friday, December 19, 2008
Noah's Diorama
I have heard tales of super-crazy homework assignments, but at Franklin we are so "back-to-basics" that we never have parent-insanity-inducing projects. However, Noah's fifth-grade class has just finished up their Famous American reports. As part of their grade, they were asked to do an oral report with some sort of illustration, like a costume, poster or diorama. Guess what Noah thought would be fun? Luckily, I did last year's Science Fair experiment with Spencer, so Jeremy got to help Noah this time. They did a great job and all I had to do was buy the modeling clay at Michael's. Turned out great. "Give me liberty or give me death." Way to go, Noah! (As a side note, Noah was so tired from staying up late that he forgot to change out of his pajama shirt and wore it to school. No one noticed, including Noah, but we had a good chuckle when I picked him up after school. He's so cute!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment