I got to be a chaperone for Isaac's Kindergarten class when they went on their highly-anticipated field trip to the Phoenix Zoo. The excitement was uncontained as they lined up to get on the school bus that would take them to the zoo.
Isaac's little group had so much fun together, exploring the farm area, brushing the goats, and playing at the playground.
It was such a windy day! One little boy in our group just kind of shut down and when he couldn't handle it anymore, started to cry. We tried to comfort him and I even carried him around but it wasn't until later that the teacher told us he has a serious wind phobia! We wished we had known.
The other kids had a great time, though! They LOVED seeing the komodo dragons, the black bear, the silly monkeys, and the giraffes. It was just so thrilling for them and Isaac has talked about it for days. I need to take him back more often!






No comments:
Post a Comment