Friday, February 10, 2012

SubZero

Since I've been off sugar for a month now, the FHE treats haven't been up my usual standards because I don't want to be tempted. Last Monday night, Jeremy decided the boys needed a real treat and took us all to SubZero ice cream.


They had so much fun picking their flavors and mix-ins.


But the real appeal of SubZero is when they use liquid nitrogen to freeze your creation right in front of your eyes! The boys were just fascinated.


They came up with some pretty awesome combinations and couldn't wait to try them.


Everyone loved their ice cream. I, however, had talked the employees into making me a sugar-free version. It ended up tasting like frozen milk with strawberries in it (because that's what it was). Not my best dessert ever but I guess at least I didn't feel left out.


YUMMMMY.

No comments:

Post a Comment