On the last day of Christmas break, I took the boys to the Science Museum. It is getting harder to take my kids anywhere together because the older two are just "in" to different things than the younger two. But we have found that the Science Museum consistently offers fun for both age groups. On this trip, the microscopes were new and Jacob enjoyed trying them out.
Isaac put on oven gloves and tried to assemble a lego house to learn about fine-motor skills.
Spencer and I found this great art exhibit. "Photomicrography" is photography through a microscope. We were amazed at how beautiful our microscopic world can be!
We always love this centrifugal force experience:
First, Spencer.
Isaac (he's having a great time!).
And Noah.
The bed of nails is a great attraction, too. Jacob thinks he could sleep like this.
Although this exhibit was not meant to be used in this way, Isaac enjoyed the climb.
All of my smart boys. I'm glad they love science.










No comments:
Post a Comment