My New Year's resolution for 2010 was to run a 5K race. I started to run out of "year," so Jeremy agreed to do the Reindeer Run at Tempe Town Lake with me on December 19th. It was a riot! Everyone was dressed up in Christmas-themed attire and it was such a fun atmosphere. All I wanted was to not come in last and I was surprised that I was about the middle of the pack. Jeremy hurt his Achilles again during the race, but he waved me on, so I got to cheer for him as he hobbled across the finish line! It is definitely something I will do again; anyone care to join me?Monday, January 10, 2011
Reindeer Run
My New Year's resolution for 2010 was to run a 5K race. I started to run out of "year," so Jeremy agreed to do the Reindeer Run at Tempe Town Lake with me on December 19th. It was a riot! Everyone was dressed up in Christmas-themed attire and it was such a fun atmosphere. All I wanted was to not come in last and I was surprised that I was about the middle of the pack. Jeremy hurt his Achilles again during the race, but he waved me on, so I got to cheer for him as he hobbled across the finish line! It is definitely something I will do again; anyone care to join me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment