
Nana and Papa took us to Amazing Jakes while they were here. We love the all day all-you-can-eat, all-you-can-ride, and all-you-can-play deal. It's becoming quite the tradition!

Isaac thinks he wins the Go-Kart race every time!

Noah vs. Papa on the bumper cars.

I finally got to take a turn on the bumper cars. I got smashed between Jeremy and Jacob a few times.

It was also my first time on the frog hopper. Jacob talked me into it!

Noah spent nearly the entire day at the rock wall.

Jacob tried to get to the top...

Jeremy tried to get to the top...

But nobody can beat Noah. He's so tenacious and such a thinker!

Who needs Disneyland?

Air hockey: Isaac's favorite.

Noah vs. Papa again.

The mini-coaster makes me ill. But for Jacob the Brave it's no big deal.

Noah is the best big brother.

I caught Jeremy...his guilty pleasure.

Spencer schooling Papa in the ways of a video game addict.

Jacob found a friend at Amazing Jake's and they spent the day together. This is just before they had to say goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment