Jeremy finished painting the bathroom so now I can show off our new remodeled shower. Hooray! I'm so glad we got rid of the tile. I love the easy-clean marble, the raised shower head, and the paint color (Martha Stewart "Garden Shed"). I don't know why I'm comfortable redecorating small areas like the bathrooms and the office, but I can't make any decisions about the larger areas in my home. I need an interior designer! Anyone? Tuesday, May 11, 2010
April Shower/May Flower
Jeremy finished painting the bathroom so now I can show off our new remodeled shower. Hooray! I'm so glad we got rid of the tile. I love the easy-clean marble, the raised shower head, and the paint color (Martha Stewart "Garden Shed"). I don't know why I'm comfortable redecorating small areas like the bathrooms and the office, but I can't make any decisions about the larger areas in my home. I need an interior designer! Anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment