Thursday, March 26, 2009

Boy's Day Out (or Girls Day Out)











Spring Break Day Five and Six and Seven (Day Four was not documented so well...we went swimming twice at the Washington City Recreation Center, which is awesome!): Jeremy was able to get Friday off of work and decided to fly up and join us for a few days. Hooray! So, the moms got the day off to go shopping and to lunch while Dad and Grandpa Tom took all the boys bowling and to McDonalds. Yay for them! Isaac and I had started getting sick and by Saturday I was miserable. We decided to drive home by way of Flagstaff and got a room at a hotel with a nice pool and complimentary yummy waffle breakfast. I went right to bed and my wonderful husband took the boys swimming and put them to bed, too. We arrived home in Mesa barely in time for church, exhausted but grateful to be home. There's no place like home!




No comments:

Post a Comment