I guess a birthday is just another day for a mom, but there were some sweet moments yesterday! While Isaac was at playgroup, I went to help my friend Melissa pack to move and she reminded me to go to Joe's BBQ for my free birthday lunch. So, Isaac and I had a mouth-watering yummy pulled pork sandwich, mac & cheese (homemade!), BBQ beans and rootbeer cake at Joe's, followed by a free dozen doughnuts at Krispy Kreme. Yum! Couldn't ask for better treats. When Isaac fell asleep for his nap, I snuggled up and watched "Life is Beautiful" and cried. What a touching movie...I can't believe I had never seen it before. My adorable husband brought home Panda Express for dinner, beautiful white tulips, and an ice cream cake to celebrate before we hustled out the door for our last Parenting Class. Oh, and I loved all my gifts! Thank you to my mom and dad for Wii Music and for dinner at Rumbi. Thanks to Jerry and Olivia for the clothes. Thanks to Emily for the shirt and notebook and Deseret Book gift card (the best!). Thank you to Wendi and Kami, who both knew I love to make cards, for the paper supplies. To everyone else for the cards and phone calls that made my day. And especially to Jeremy for catering to my whims and gutting and painting the office and for the gorgeous new computer desk and shelving. I am so spoiled! Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment